I would like to welcome you to our church. I’m excited to have you visit our website and I would love for you to visit during our Sunday service. I know visiting a new church can be exciting and apprehensive at the same time. I promise to make your first visit enjoyable. One of our church members will introduce you to the church family and show you around the sanctuary and annex building. Also, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about our church.
- Sunday service starts at 9:00 am.
- Following Sunday service we have a time of coffee and fellowship.
- Sunday School begins at 10:30 am with youth, young adult and adult classes offered. We also have a nursery for our younger folks
- We gather on Wednesdays at 6:00 pm for a meal and a time of fellowship, followed by a time of singing and prayer. The choir practices on Wednesdays following our prayer time.
- Plus we have various other fellowship activities that occur throughout the year. By the way, WE LOVE TO EAT!
- Ladies Meeting first Wednesday of each month.
- Men’s Book Study on the fourth Saturday of each month.
- Daily Devotion
Blessings and Peace,
Pastor Toy Brindley